Decided to share my Post-Build scripts which we use to sign the assemblies and the Installer package for our products. The whole thing started during the certification of on of our products for “Windows Server R2” Microsoft Gold Partner level. One of the requirements is that all assemblies and installers (exe, msi) should be Authenticode signed.
SPVisualDev makes it easier for Sharepoint 2007 developers to develop features and artifacts with Visual Studio 2008 / 2010. It is written in C# and is implemented as a Visual Studio 2008 / 2010 Add-in. more info
- Continue reading Some Very Useful Sharepoint Development Tools
This is a list of the cool new features in Visual Studio 2008:
private void NonRecursive()
TreeNode currNode = root;
if (currNode == null)
Continue reading Non-Recursive Binary Tree Traverse in C#
- Double check to make sure you have all the Guidance packages uninstalled.
- Try launching an elevated CMD prompt, and then using the original MSI run, “msiexec /x GuidanceAutomationExtensions.msi”
- If that still doesn’t work, in the same elevated CMD prompt, repair the GAX install. “msiexec /fa GuidanceAutomationExtensions.msi”
- NOW try to uninstall it via the elevated CMD prompt, “msiexec /x GuidanceAutomationExtensions.msi”
Sometimes when we try to upgrade from trial to full as it is explained here Upgrade from Visual Studio Trial Edition and here Upgrade From Visual Studio 2005 Trial Version the updade option may be missing.
To fix this you must run the Visual Studio 2005 setup from the installation media: Then the upgrade option will be there. 🙂