I have decided the share a list of the books I have recently read or listened to (most of them are in audiobook format). All of the books can change your life for real:
1. The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari by Robin Sharma. This is the first self-help, self-improvement books I read to the end. I do not use the techniques described there but it opened my eyes a lot.
2. I have just completed the audio book “Get The Edge” by Tony Robbins. This thing is a “Cutting Edge”… I started doing “The Hour Of Power” thing every day (last 10 days) and feel the energy growing in me.
3. I have listened also to Getting things done… FAST. A little bit complex system but again it can be lifesaver for busy people.
4. After David Allen’s GTD I found the Zen To Done book by Leo Babauta. This is a real easy to apply productivity system. I have also purchased and reading whenever I need Leo’s “Essential Motivation Handbook” http://zenhabits.net/2009/07/the-essential-motivation-handbook/
5. Now I am also listening to another masterpiece of Anthony Robbins – Personal Power II:The Driving Force:
6. I have read The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho and now I am reading “The Pilgrimage”: