I thought that the list in my mind is getting bigger and bigger so I felt like I needed to dump it.
So, to begin with Anthony Robbins audio products:
- I started with “Get The Edge” and I liked it. I started exercising any given day or as a minimum – fast walking 20 minutes first thing in the morning.
- Living Health. Has some very good ideas.
- Nutrition. This one too.
- Personal Power II
- The Body You Deserve
- The Power To Influence
- The Power to Shape Your Destiny. This one is short but very good.
- The Ultimate Relationship Program.
- Time of Your Life. Could not listen to the whole program because started listening and reading something else (look below) :).
- Unlimited Power
- Creating Lasting Change. Great program. A little bit long but sometimes you can’t get enough of Tony Robbins
- Unleash The Power Within. Recordings from seminars with the same title. Unique stuff. Makes me laugh and feel great anytime I listen to this.
What If you have to pick only one of these:
Three Options in no order of preference:
Get The Edge
Personal Power II
Unleash The Power Within
Next I started reading about NLP (it does not exist but still…. 🙂 ):
- Introducing NLP: Psychological Skills for Understanding and Influencing People (completed) – Seymour and O’connor. This book lays a framework and gives the fundamentals to this amazing science, and does so with such ease. It simply and fully explains how you can use your brain to it’s fullest potential and how to use your senses to design ways to get what you’ve always wanted.
- NLP: The New Technology of Achievement (completed in audio book format)
- Now I am reading several books on the topic from Richard Bandler (the co-creator of NLP):
- The User’s Manual for the Brain (Vol 1) (reading now) Again all NLP Theories demystified.
Some important conclusions so far (they are my personal and do not take them as given. Test them 🙂 ):
Everyone has his own reality – own representation of the world.
Every person thinks differently so I respect this.
Any behavior can be useful in some context.
So knowing this I can communicate better with the others and with me of course.