Use Monkey’s Audio + EAC as follows:
– Download and install Monkey’s Audio (MA) from www.monkeysaudio.com
– Download and install Exact Audio Copy ()EAC from www.exactaudiocopy.de . If the site is not working you can use this link http://download.cnet.com/Exact-Audio-Copy/3000-2140_4-10125142.html
– Open (MA)
– At the top left where you see the monkey’s head, click and select "Decompress"
– Drag and drop Monkey’s Audio file into MA
– Click "Start"
I believe MA’s default option is to decompress to the same folder, so the resulting WAV should be exactly where the Monkey’s Audio file is.
– Open Notepad
– Drag and drop .CUE file into it
– At the top where it says "FILE…" it should also have a reference to file_name.extension, where file_name is the name of the Monkey’s Audio file
– If extension = ape, change it to wav. If it’s wav, leave it be
– Save .CUE file (CTRL + S)
– Open EAC -> Tools -> Split WAV… -> With Gaps (or whatever you prefer, but that option’s best)
– Select wav file created from decompression process in MA and edited CUE file
– Click "Start" or "Split" or whatever EAC’s final command for that process is (I don’t recall). You should end up with individual WAVs for each track