.NET Framework Client Profile – First Touch

I wanted to experiment for a while with .Net Framework Client Profile. So I created windows forms application to test which namespaces are included in this "client" version of the framework. I added reference all System.* assemblies. And what is the result:

Continue reading .NET Framework Client Profile – First Touch

Resolving ClickOnce Issues with FireFox and Opera

The project I am working on for the last two years is windows smart client application which is deployed using ClickOnce. But ClickOnce has issues with all other browsers except Internet Explorer. I have decided to post what are the most common ways to resolve this issues in FireFox and Opera unfortunately I was not able to find solution for Safari web browser.

Continue reading Resolving ClickOnce Issues with FireFox and Opera