Decided to share my Post-Build scripts which we use to sign the assemblies and the Installer package for our products. The whole thing started during the certification of on of our products for “Windows Server R2” Microsoft Gold Partner level. One of the requirements is that all assemblies and installers (exe, msi) should be Authenticode signed.
On this page the maximum number is mentioned as 7. http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc262787(office.15).aspx
Recently I had some troubles finding the correct Location attribute for CommandUIDefinition element.
So the easy way to do it turned out to be the following:
Usually when you work with TFS which is in another domain or if you are working on a Virtual Machine with its own domain Visual Studio 2010 keeps asking you for password every time you want to open a TFS based project.
Globalization is the process of making a program ready to be localized. Localization of a program makes the adjustments and resources available such that the application can display information that’s consistent with a specific locale. This includes the formatting of dates, numbers, currency, layout, and strings. Localized programs behave as if they were written in a language that is native to a local area.
- NLog Logging and Auditing – http://nlog-project.org/
- NHibernate – ORM – http://nhforge.org/Default.aspx
- Spring.Net – Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) DI/IoC – http://www.springframework.net/
- NUnit – Unit Testing –http://www.nunit.org/
- Microsoft Enterprise Library – Data Access, Logging/Auditing, Caching, Security, Validation, Exception Handling etc. http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/cc467894.aspx
- NetSqlAzman – authorization manager for .Net http://nik.pevik.com/authorization-store-for-net-net-sql-authorization-manager-netsqlazman/
- Castle/Windsor (MicroKernel/Windsor) http://www.castleproject.org/castle/download.html
- DotNetNuke — CMS http://www.dotnetnuke.com/
- Mono — .NET 4 OsX/Linux – http://www.mono-project.com/Main_Page
- myBatis.NET – http://mybatis.org/dotnet.html
- NAnt –> building utility http://nant.sourceforge.net/
- CruiseControl.NET automated building tool http://confluence.public.thoughtworks.org/display/CCNET/What+is+CruiseControl.NET
SPVisualDev makes it easier for Sharepoint 2007 developers to develop features and artifacts with Visual Studio 2008 / 2010. It is written in C# and is implemented as a Visual Studio 2008 / 2010 Add-in. more info
- Continue reading Some Very Useful Sharepoint Development Tools
I am in search of Windows VPS Hosting for several ASP.Net web sites. I have prepared the following list of providers to review their services and prices. If anyone has experience with these providers or with any other Windows VPS Provider I would be glad to receive some comments: