An effective fat burning program must have the following crucial components:
1. Aerobic exercise
2. Weight training (light or heavy it is up to you
3. A nutrient dense diet of natural foods with a mild calorie deficit (20-30% below your daily needs. Not more than 700 calories of deficit).
4. Goal setting, motivation and a positive self image
List of Time Tracking and productivity tools.
- Wakoopa ( I am testing this now.)
- Ybex (cannot open the web site).
- Minco (http://www.celmaro.com/minco/workflow/)
- Slimtimer http://slimtimer.com/
- Nebul.us (private beta)
Continue reading List Of Online Time And Software Usage Tracking Tools
Writing this just not to forget those:
1. Holux GPSport 245
Continue reading Gadgets I am Planning To Buy
"Everybody knows how to raise children, except the
people who have them’~
– P. J. O’Rourke
Continue reading Quotes For January 2010
I thought that the list in my mind is getting bigger and bigger so I felt like I needed to dump it.
Continue reading My Reading And Audio Books List for October 2009 – January 2010
I have just ordered Amazon Kindle EBook Reader. I have looked all the other options. And finally have decided to go with this one.
Continue reading I Have Just Ordered Kindle 2 With Wi-Fi – Latest Generation
I have always avoided cardio training. Recently I have bought a Bluetooth headset – BH-503 and started listening to music while doing cardio exercises. Which is far more fun.
Continue reading Fun Way To Cardio Training – Cardio Coach Guided Workouts
After reading and listening a lot of programs for healthy living and healthy nutrition I have decided to do some research on my own. Here I am listing links to resources which make sense for me. I will appreciate any comment on these. Most of them come from Harvard Medical School Web Site!
Continue reading Healthy Living Resources